Scrabble word: MAKEUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAKEUP exist?
Definitions of MAKEUP in dictionaries:
- noun - cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- noun - an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event
- noun - the way in which someone or something is composed
- The way in which something is composed or arranged; composition or construction.
- The arrangement or composition, as of type or illustrations, on a page or in a book.
- The qualities or temperament that constitute a personality; disposition: Lying is not in her makeup.
- Cosmetics applied especially to the face.
- Materials, such as cosmetics and costumes, that an actor or actress uses in portraying a role.
- A special examination for a student who has been absent from or has failed a previous examination.
- noun - the way in which the parts or ingredients of something are put together