Scrabble word: MAJESTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAJESTY exist?
Definitions of MAJESTY in dictionaries:
- noun - impressiveness in scale or proportion
- The greatness and dignity of a sovereign.
- The sovereignty and power of God.
- Supreme authority or power: the majesty of the law.
- Royal dignity of bearing or aspect; grandeur.
- Stately splendor; magnificence, as of style or character: the Parthenon in all its majesty.
- noun - regal dignity
There are 7 letters in MAJESTY: A E J M S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAJESTY plus a wildcard: MAJESTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAJESTY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAJESTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.