Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAINMAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAINMAST exist?
Definitions of MAINMAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the chief mast of a sailing vessel with two or more masts
- The principal mast of a vessel.
- The taller mast, whether forward or aft, of a two-masted sailing vessel.
- The second mast aft of a sailing ship with three or more masts.
- noun - the principal mast of a vessel
There are 8 letters in MAINMAST: A A I M M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAINMAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAINMAST plus a wildcard: MAINMAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAINMAST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAINMAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.