Scrabble word: MAGUEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGUEY exist?
Definitions of MAGUEY in dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican plant used especially for making pulque which is the source of the colorless Mexican liquor, mescal
- noun - Philippine plant yielding a hard fibre used in making coarse twine
- Any of various American plants of the genus Agave, especially the century plant.
- Any of various plants of the related genus Furcraea.
- The fiber obtained from any of these plants.
- noun - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in MAGUEY: A E G M U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGUEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGUEY plus a wildcard: MAGUEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGUEY
Images for MAGUEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.