Scrabble word: MAGUEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGUEY exist?
Definitions of MAGUEY in dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican plant used especially for making pulque which is the source of the colorless Mexican liquor, mescal
- noun - Philippine plant yielding a hard fibre used in making coarse twine
- Any of various American plants of the genus Agave, especially the century plant.
- Any of various plants of the related genus Furcraea.
- The fiber obtained from any of these plants.
- noun - a tropical plant