Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAGNUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNUM exist?
Definitions of MAGNUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a large wine bottle for liquor or wine
- A bottle, holding about two fifths of a gallon (1.
- The amount of liquid that this bottle can hold.
- n - a large wine bottle
There are 6 letters in MAGNUM: A G M M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNUM plus a wildcard: MAGNUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNUM
- Gzpisztoly.hu - ME 38 magnum
- 44 magnum SoundFXNow - Find Play and Download Sound Effects
- FileS&W Model 19-5 .357 magnum.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Smith & Wesson Forum - Doc44s Album 44 magnums - Picture
- 357 magnum Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
- Blank firing Norica Pistol Mod 38 magnum.
- ArchivoIMI magnum Desert eagle black.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia ...
- Desert Eagle Mark I u kalibru .357 magnum
- Madness Combat Club Market
- 357 magnum Graphics Code 357 magnum Comments & Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.