Scrabble word: MAGNOLIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNOLIA exist?
Definitions of MAGNOLIA in dictionaries:
- noun - dried bark of various magnolias
- noun - any shrub or tree of the genus Magnolia
- Any of numerous evergreen or deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Magnolia of the Western Hemisphere and Asia, having aromatic twigs and large showy white, pink, purple, or yellow flowers.
- The flower of any of these plants.
- noun - a flowering shrub or tree
There are 8 letters in MAGNOLIA: A A G I L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNOLIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNOLIA plus a wildcard: MAGNOLIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNOLIA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNOLIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.