Scrabble word: MAGNITUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNITUDE exist?
Definitions of MAGNITUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of relative size or extent (whether large or small)
- noun - a number assigned to the ratio of two quantities
- noun - relative importance
- Greatness of rank or position: “such duties as were expected of a landowner of his magnitude” (Anthony Powell).
- Greatness in size or extent: The magnitude of the flood was impossible to comprehend.
- Greatness in significance or influence: was shocked by the magnitude of the crisis.
- The degree of brightness of a celestial body designated on a numerical scale, on which the brightest star has magnitude –1.
- A number assigned to a quantity so that it may be compared with other quantities.
- A property that can be quantitatively described, such as the volume of a sphere or the length of a vector.
- A measure of the amount of energy released by an earthquake, as indicated on the Richter Scale.
There are 9 letters in MAGNITUDE: A D E G I M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNITUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNITUDE plus a wildcard: MAGNITUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNITUDE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNITUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.