Scrabble word: MAGNIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNIFICATION exist?
Definitions of MAGNIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of expanding something in apparent size
- noun - the ratio of the size of an image to the size of the object
- noun - making to seem more important than it really is
- noun - a photographic print that has been enlarged
- The act of magnifying or the state of being magnified.
- The process of enlarging the size of something, as an optical image.
- Something that has been magnified; an enlarged representation, image, or model.
- The ratio of the size of an image to the size of an object.
There are 13 letters in MAGNIFICATION: A A C F G I I I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNIFICATION plus a wildcard: MAGNIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNIFICATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.