Scrabble word: MAGNETIZATION
Is MAGNETIZATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAGNETIZATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the extent or degree to which something is magnetized
- noun - the process that makes a substance magnetic (temporarily or permanently)
- noun - the physical property of being magnetic
- The process of making a substance temporarily or permanently magnetic, as by insertion in a magnetic field.
- The extent to which an object is magnetized.
- The property of being magnetic.
There are 13 letters in MAGNETIZATION: A A E G I I M N N O T T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNETIZATION
Click to search all anagrams of MAGNETIZATION plus a wildcard: MAGNETIZATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNETIZATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNETIZATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.