Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAGGOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGGOTS exist?
Definitions of MAGGOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the larva of the housefly and blowfly commonly found in decaying organic matter
- adj - the legless larva of certain insects [n -S] : MAGGOTY
There are 7 letters in MAGGOTS: A G G M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGGOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGGOTS plus a wildcard: MAGGOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGGOTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGGOTS
- Houseflies and maggots as Food for Reptiles Amphibians and ...
- Greenbottle fly maggots - Stock Image Z3400414 - enlarged - Science ...
- Housefly maggots or squatts Musca domestica these are the smallest ...
- maggots What do maggots LOOK like
- maggots Attacking Helpless Hatchling (Rescued)
- Canadian wound clinicians are finding it difficult to obtain maggots ...
- Figure 2 - Partially debrided maggot infested (flyblown) rump wound ...
- ... maggots are applied directly to wounds such as ulcers and burns