Scrabble word: MAGAZINES
Is MAGAZINES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAGAZINES in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
- noun - product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
- noun - a business firm that publishes magazines
- noun - a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- noun - a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- noun - a type of periodical publication
There are 9 letters in MAGAZINES: A A E G I M N S Z
Click to search all anagrams of MAGAZINES plus a wildcard: MAGAZINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGAZINES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGAZINES
Lookup in Wiki for MAGAZINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.