Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAFIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAFIA exist?
Definitions of MAFIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a crime syndicate in the United States
- noun - a secret terrorist group in Sicily
- noun - any tightly knit group of trusted associates
- A secret terrorist organization in Sicily, operating since the early 19th century in opposition to legal authority: “Rome they despised, the Mafia they feared, but not to submission” (Mario Puzo).
- An alleged international criminal organization believed active, especially in Italy and the United States, since the late 19th century.
- A tightly knit group of trusted associates, as of a political leader: “[He] is one of the personal mafia that [the chancellor] brought with him to Bonn” (Christian Science Monitor).
- n - a secret criminal organization
There are 5 letters in MAFIA: A A F I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAFIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAFIA plus a wildcard: MAFIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAFIA
Images for MAFIA
- mafia 2 Wallpapers - Quality Desktop Wallpapers From The mafia II Game
- Weekly Giveaway mafia II
- WORLD mafia INC.
- VE3D Image for mafia II (PC) - Artwork
- mafia at Clevelands Hotel Statler Igor Sestanj - Blog
- mafia2.fr - Tout sur le jeu mafia 2 mafia II
- Modern Day mafia
- My Best Wallpaper Blog mafia 2 background
- Wallpaper Blog mafia 2 background
- Modern_mafia - Meilleur jeu de mafia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.