Scrabble word: MACKEREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACKEREL exist?
Definitions of MACKEREL in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of very important usually small (to 18 in) fatty Atlantic fish
- noun - any of various fishes of the family Scombridae
- Any of several widely distributed marine fishes of the family Scombridae, especially the Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus), an important food fish having dark, wavy bars on the back and a silvery belly.
- Any of the smaller fishes of the suborder Scombroidea, such as the Spanish mackerel.
- Any of various similar fishes.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 8 letters in MACKEREL: A C E E K L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACKEREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACKEREL plus a wildcard: MACKEREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACKEREL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MACKEREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.