Scrabble word: MACKEREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACKEREL exist?
Definitions of MACKEREL in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of very important usually small (to 18 in) fatty Atlantic fish
- noun - any of various fishes of the family Scombridae
- Any of several widely distributed marine fishes of the family Scombridae, especially the Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus), an important food fish having dark, wavy bars on the back and a silvery belly.
- Any of the smaller fishes of the suborder Scombroidea, such as the Spanish mackerel.
- Any of various similar fishes.
- noun - a marine food fish