Scrabble word: M
In which Scrabble dictionary does M exist?
Definitions of M in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- noun - concentration measured by the number of moles of solute per liter of solution
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes or 10^6 (1,000,000) bytes
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 kibibytes or 2^20 (1,048,576) bytes
- noun - the 13th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- The 13th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter m.
- The 13th in a series.
- Meter (measurement).