Scrabble word: M
In which Scrabble dictionary does M exist?
Definitions of M in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- noun - concentration measured by the number of moles of solute per liter of solution
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes or 10^6 (1,000,000) bytes
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 kibibytes or 2^20 (1,048,576) bytes
- noun - the 13th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- The 13th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter m.
- The 13th in a series.
- Meter (measurement).
There are 1 letters in M: M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word M plus a wildcard: M?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word M
Images for M
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.