Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYSOGENY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYSOGENY exist?
Definitions of LYSOGENY in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of a host bacterium that has incorporated a phage into its own genetic material
- The fusion of the nucleic acid of a bacteriophage with that of a host bacterium so that the potential exists for the newly integrated genetic material to be transmitted to daughter cells at each subsequent cell division.
- n - the state of being like a lysogen
There are 8 letters in LYSOGENY: E G L N O S Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYSOGENY plus a wildcard: LYSOGENY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYSOGENY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LYSOGENY
- lysogeny Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles ...
- Scientific Scribbles Viruses Used for Good Gene Therapy
- ... double lysogeny and transduction and F with phage P1 February 10 1960
- Respiratory Infections
- Maintaining lysogeny
- Lysis and lysogeny
- Lytic cycle or lysogeny
- lysogeny-Lytic cycle transition
- pFB-Neo (ViraPort) 2012-05-24 210402 159 ...
- Vectors for moleculars cloning ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.