Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUXURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUXURY exist?
Definitions of LUXURY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- noun - the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- noun - wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort.
- Something expensive or hard to obtain.
- Often used to modify another noun: a luxury condominium; luxury accommodations.
- n - free indulgence in that which affords pleasure or comfort
There are 6 letters in LUXURY: L R U U X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUXURY plus a wildcard: LUXURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUXURY
Images for LUXURY
- luxury Lifestyles luxury Yacht and Villa Provisions in the French ...
- luxury apartments rental Live luxury Experience
- Tanzania luxury Safari-Bilila Lodge Kempinski Kisima Touring
- Penthouse luxury Interior Ideas Sydney Fabulous Penthouse luxury ...
- Pool Night luxury
- luxury Homes Pictures in Hollywood Hills LA Modern Spectacular ...
- Rancho Mirage luxury Market Showing Strong Sales in 2012
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel - luxury Villas
- luxury House Design by Spanish Architect luxury House Design By ...
- ... luxury Living Event - MosnarCommunications.com luxury PR Designers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.