Scrabble word: LUXURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUXURY exist?
Definitions of LUXURY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- noun - the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- noun - wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort.
- Something expensive or hard to obtain.
- Often used to modify another noun: a luxury condominium; luxury accommodations.
- noun - free indulgence in that which affords pleasure or comfort