Is LUXURY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUXURY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- noun - the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- noun - wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort.
- Something expensive or hard to obtain.
- Often used to modify another noun: a luxury condominium; luxury accommodations.
- noun - free indulgence in that which affords pleasure or comfort
There are 6 letters in LUXURY: L R U U X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUXURY, to go: LUXURY?
Rearrange the letters in LUXURY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUXURY
What's nearby LUXURY
Lookup in Wiki for LUXURY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUXURY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUXURY"