Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUSCIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUSCIOUS exist?
Definitions of LUSCIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having strong sexual appeal
- adj - extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- Sweet and pleasant to taste or smell: a luscious melon.
- Having strong sensual or sexual appeal; seductive.
- Richly appealing to the senses or the mind: a luscious, vivid description.
- Excessively sweet; cloying.
- adj - having a very pleasing taste or smell
There are 8 letters in LUSCIOUS: C I L O S S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUSCIOUS plus a wildcard: LUSCIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUSCIOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUSCIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.