Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUMBERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMBERED exist?
Definitions of LUMBERED in dictionaries:
- verb - move heavily or clumsily
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- v - to cut down and prepare timber for market
There are 8 letters in LUMBERED: B D E E L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMBERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMBERED plus a wildcard: LUMBERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMBERED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUMBERED
- Being warm-blooded would mean dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus rex could ...
- Lonnie Donegan - Hit Parade Vol.8 - lumbered (NEP 24149)
- Kredyt samochodowy bez bik-poyczki chwilwki przez internet
- On the unemployment figures cognitive dissonance and spam
- lumbered - Hazards 98 photospread - Hazards Magazine and WHIN
- The Carlos Gardel Museum For 91 Days in Buenos Aires
- Meet the Johnson Family delivers on its titular promise. You do ...
- Wandering the Aisles Merry Kong-mas Popdose
- Are you lumbered with a lazy husband - Telegraph
- Snooty robot looks down on you.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.