Scrabble word: LUGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUGGING exist?
Definitions of LUGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - ancient Celtic god
- noun - a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- noun - a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- noun - marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back
- verb - to carry or pull with effort
There are 7 letters in LUGGING: G G G I L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUGGING plus a wildcard: LUGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUGGING
Images for LUGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.