Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUBRICIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUBRICIOUS exist?
Definitions of LUBRICIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having a smooth or slippery quality
- adj - characterized by lust
- Having a slippery or smooth quality.
- Shifty or tricky.
- Lewd; wanton.
- Sexually stimulating; salacious.
There are 10 letters in LUBRICIOUS: B C I I L O R S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUBRICIOUS plus a wildcard: LUBRICIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUBRICIOUS
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUBRICIOUS
- Jennifer Lopez had a Nip Slip on the Oscar Stage - Jennifer Lopez ...
- ... and other lubricious coatings - Advanced Cardiovascular Systems Inc
- Photos des Symposiums
- Only because I have been seeing one too many photos of women of all ...
- Gucci geldbrse 3296 brown lubricious [GJC550682] - 89.87 Prada ...
- ... Coach Coach taschen Coach handtasche 11098360 brown lubricious
- Silenced Shotguns - New Jersey Gun Forums
- madashton lubricious join date feb 2008 location interzone age 34 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.