Scrabble word: LOWERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOWERING exist?
Definitions of LOWERING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of causing to become less
- noun - the act of causing something to move to a lower level
- verb - move something or somebody to a lower position
- verb - set lower
- verb - make lower or quieter
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
- adj - darkened by clouds
- verb - to appear dark and threatening
There are 8 letters in LOWERING: E G I L N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWERING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOWERING plus a wildcard: LOWERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOWERING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOWERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.