Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOOFAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOFAH exist?
Definitions of LOOFAH in dictionaries:
- noun - the dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa
- noun - the loofah climber that has cylindrical fruit
- n - a tropical vine
There are 6 letters in LOOFAH: A F H L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOFAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOFAH plus a wildcard: LOOFAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOFAH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOOFAH
- loofah A
- loofah Sponge - China loofah Sponge
- Get Smooth and Healthy Skin With loofah MakeUp4All
- This year my loofahs have set the garden on fire.
- Washcloths or loofahs - SiOWfa12 Science in Our World Certainty and ...
- loofah From Patola A Good Source of Livelihood - Ideas Galore
- Shizo Accessoires Natural loofah
- Accueil Bien-tre Accessoires corps loofahloofah
- loofah cilindrica con cordicella in cotone per massaggio esfoliante
- loofah Bath Puff Cleaning Sponge - China loofahCleaning Sponge
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.