Is LOGWOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOGWOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - very hard brown to brownish-red heartwood of a logwood tree
- noun - spiny shrub or small tree of Central America and West Indies having bipinnate leaves and racemes of small bright yellow flowers and yielding a hard brown or brownish-red heartwood used in preparing a black dye
- A spiny tropical American tree (Haematoxylon campechianum) in the pea family, having dark heartwood from which a dyestuff is obtained.
- The heartwood of this tree.
- The purplish-red dye obtained from the heartwood of this tree.
- noun - a tropical tree
There are 7 letters in LOGWOOD: D G L O O O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGWOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOGWOOD, to go: LOGWOOD?
Rearrange the letters in LOGWOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOGWOOD
What's nearby LOGWOOD
Lookup in Wiki for LOGWOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOGWOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOGWOOD"