Scrabble word: LOGWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGWOOD exist?
Definitions of LOGWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - very hard brown to brownish-red heartwood of a logwood tree
- noun - spiny shrub or small tree of Central America and West Indies having bipinnate leaves and racemes of small bright yellow flowers and yielding a hard brown or brownish-red heartwood used in preparing a black dye
- A spiny tropical American tree (Haematoxylon campechianum) in the pea family, having dark heartwood from which a dyestuff is obtained.
- The heartwood of this tree.
- The purplish-red dye obtained from the heartwood of this tree.
- noun - a tropical tree
There are 7 letters in LOGWOOD: D G L O O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGWOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGWOOD plus a wildcard: LOGWOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGWOOD
Images for LOGWOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.