Scrabble word: LOGWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGWOOD exist?
Definitions of LOGWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - very hard brown to brownish-red heartwood of a logwood tree
- noun - spiny shrub or small tree of Central America and West Indies having bipinnate leaves and racemes of small bright yellow flowers and yielding a hard brown or brownish-red heartwood used in preparing a black dye
- A spiny tropical American tree (Haematoxylon campechianum) in the pea family, having dark heartwood from which a dyestuff is obtained.
- The heartwood of this tree.
- The purplish-red dye obtained from the heartwood of this tree.
- noun - a tropical tree