Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOGISTICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGISTICS exist?
Definitions of LOGISTICS in dictionaries:
- noun - handling an operation that involves providing labor and materials be supplied as needed
- The branch of military operations that deals with the procurement, distribution, maintenance, and replacement of materiel and personnel.
- The management of the details of an operation.
- n - symbolic logic
There are 9 letters in LOGISTICS: C G I I L O S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGISTICS plus a wildcard: LOGISTICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGISTICS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOGISTICS
- Inbound logistics Feature Story
- FilePantos logistics - Cargo.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Couture logistics - Nos modles de remorques
- ... logistics serices china global shipping logistics integrated
- ... - Military-to-Civilian Conversion logistics Sample Resume
- gn logistics by lifeaddict on deviantART
- Automotive logistics Magazine - APL logistics
- UTI Worldwide logistics
- Green logistics - Research into the sustainability of logistics ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.