Scrabble word: LOCOMOTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCOMOTIVE exist?
Definitions of LOCOMOTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- adj - of or relating to locomotion
- A self-propelled vehicle, usually electric or diesel-powered, for pulling or pushing freight or passenger cars on railroad tracks.
- A driving or pulling force; an impetus: “The US could no longer serve as the locomotive for the world economy” (George Soros).
- Of, relating to, or involved in locomotion.
- Serving to put into motion or propel forward: “It may be that the founding fathers overestimated the locomotive force of the collective and mutual self-interest” (Ian Davidson).
- Able to move independently from place to place.
- Of or relating to a self-propelled locomotive.
- Of or relating to travel.
There are 10 letters in LOCOMOTIVE: C E I L M O O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCOMOTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCOMOTIVE plus a wildcard: LOCOMOTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCOMOTIVE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCOMOTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.