Scrabble word: LOCOMOTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCOMOTIVE exist?
Definitions of LOCOMOTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- adj - of or relating to locomotion
- A self-propelled vehicle, usually electric or diesel-powered, for pulling or pushing freight or passenger cars on railroad tracks.
- A driving or pulling force; an impetus: “The US could no longer serve as the locomotive for the world economy” (George Soros).
- Of, relating to, or involved in locomotion.
- Serving to put into motion or propel forward: “It may be that the founding fathers overestimated the locomotive force of the collective and mutual self-interest” (Ian Davidson).
- Able to move independently from place to place.
- Of or relating to a self-propelled locomotive.
- Of or relating to travel.