Scrabble word: LOCALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCALISM exist?
Definitions of LOCALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a phrase or pronunciation that is peculiar to a particular locality
- noun - a partiality for some particular place
- A local linguistic feature.
- A local custom or peculiarity.
- Devotion to local interests and customs.
- noun - a custom or mannerism peculiar to a locality
There are 8 letters in LOCALISM: A C I L L M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCALISM plus a wildcard: LOCALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCALISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.