Scrabble word: LIVERISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVERISH exist?
Definitions of LIVERISH in dictionaries:
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- adj - irritable as if suffering from indigestion
- Resembling liver, especially in color.
- Having a liver disorder; bilious.
- Having a disagreeable disposition; irritable.
- adj - having a liver disorder
There are 8 letters in LIVERISH: E H I I L R S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVERISH plus a wildcard: LIVERISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVERISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIVERISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.