Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIPOPHILIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIPOPHILIC exist?
Definitions of LIPOPHILIC in dictionaries:
- adj - having an affinity for lipids
- Having an affinity for, tending to combine with, or capable of dissolving in lipids.
There are 10 letters in LIPOPHILIC: C H I I I L L O P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIPOPHILIC plus a wildcard: LIPOPHILIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIPOPHILIC
10 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIPOPHILIC
- Dio Dye
- Method Of Making lipophilic Starch Derivatives - Patent 4035235
- Back to SKIN PROTECTANT PARTICULARLY AGAINST HYDROPHOBIC (lipophilic ...
- Print Email C Large text size Medium text size Small text size
- lipophilic Bacteria Pictures and Images
- how are they different brainpop extinction climate change is ...
- Moreover with the use of this compound the hydrophiliclipophilic ...
- ... -based formulations optimizing the oral delivery of lipophilic drugs
- ManganeseBicarbonate-Catalyzed Epoxidation of lipophilic Alkenes with ...
- ... of in vivo delivery of lipophilic siRNAs Nature Biotechnology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.