Scrabble word: LIMITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITING exist?
Definitions of LIMITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- adj - restricting the scope or freedom of action
- adj - strictly limiting the reference of a modified word or phrase
- Acting as a limit.
- Restricting the range of application of the noun modified.
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries