Scrabble word: LIMITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITING exist?
Definitions of LIMITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- adj - restricting the scope or freedom of action
- adj - strictly limiting the reference of a modified word or phrase
- Acting as a limit.
- Restricting the range of application of the noun modified.
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 8 letters in LIMITING: G I I I L M N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMITING plus a wildcard: LIMITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMITING
Images for LIMITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.