Scrabble word: LIMITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITATION exist?
Definitions of LIMITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a principle that limits the extent of something
- noun - the quality of being limited or restricted
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- noun - (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- noun - an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- The act of limiting or the state of being limited.
- A restriction.
- A shortcoming or defect.
- A specified period during which, by statute, an action may be brought.