Scrabble word: LIMITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITATION exist?
Definitions of LIMITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a principle that limits the extent of something
- noun - the quality of being limited or restricted
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- noun - (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- noun - an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- The act of limiting or the state of being limited.
- A restriction.
- A shortcoming or defect.
- A specified period during which, by statute, an action may be brought.
There are 10 letters in LIMITATION: A I I I L M N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMITATION plus a wildcard: LIMITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMITATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMITATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.