Scrabble word: LIKELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIKELY exist?
Definitions of LIKELY in dictionaries:
- adj - has a good chance of being the case or of coming about
- adj - likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- adj - expected to become or be
- adj - within the realm of credibility
- adv - with considerable certainty
- Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
- Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
- Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
- Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
- noun - something likely to occur or prove true
- adv - likely to occur or prove true [adj] : PROBABLY