Scrabble word: LIKELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIKELY exist?
Definitions of LIKELY in dictionaries:
- adj - has a good chance of being the case or of coming about
- adj - likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- adj - expected to become or be
- adj - within the realm of credibility
- adv - with considerable certainty
- Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
- Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
- Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
- Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
- noun - something likely to occur or prove true
- adv - likely to occur or prove true [adj] : PROBABLY
There are 6 letters in LIKELY: E I K L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIKELY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIKELY plus a wildcard: LIKELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIKELY
Images for LIKELY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.