Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGULATE exist?
Definitions of LIGULATE in dictionaries:
- Having a ligule.
- adj - a strap-shaped organ or part [n -LAE or -LAS] : LIGULAR, LIGULATE, LIGULOID
There are 8 letters in LIGULATE: A E G I L L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGULATE plus a wildcard: LIGULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGULATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGULATE
- example of ligulate or strap flower shape
- chichory produces a ligulate capitulum only ligulate ray flowers are
- ligulate floret - WordReference Forums
- Moderate clump-forming herb. Stem hypogeal hapaxan-thic usually very ...
- Fileligulate flower diagram.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Bulbophyllum urosepalum Schltr. 1913 SECTION Ephippium
- Vanda insignis Blume 1849 Photo by Dian Rahardo Indonesia
- Prosthechea megahybos (Schltr.) Dodson & Hgsater 1999
- Dendrobium bracteosum Rchb. f. 1886 SECTION Pedilonum Photo by Eric ...
- Trichoglottis collenetteae J.J.Wood C.L.Chan & A.L.Lamb 1993 Photo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.