Scrabble word: LIGHTNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTNESS exist?
Definitions of LIGHTNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of joy and pride
- noun - the property of being comparatively small in weight
- noun - the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
- noun - having a light color
- noun - the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures
- noun - the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous
- The quality or condition of being illuminated.
- The dimension of the color of an object by which the object appears to reflect or transmit more or less of the incident light, varying from black to white for surface colors and from black to colorless for transparent volume colors.
- The state or quality of having little weight or force.
- Ease or quickness of movement; agility.
- Ease or cheerfulness in manner or style.
- Freedom from worry or trouble.
- Lack of appropriate seriousness; levity.
- Delicacy or subtlety in craft, performance, or effect.
There are 9 letters in LIGHTNESS: E G H I L N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTNESS plus a wildcard: LIGHTNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTNESS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGHTNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.