Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGHTBULB
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTBULB exist?
Definitions of LIGHTBULB in dictionaries:
- noun - electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
There are 9 letters in LIGHTBULB: B B G H I L L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTBULB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTBULB plus a wildcard: LIGHTBULB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTBULB
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGHTBULB
- Go Green with All Lighting
- Light Bulb 250x300 Efficient Light Bulb Types
- Glossy orange light bulb (PSD) PSDGraphics
- The Case of the 10 Euro Light Bulb Posted in Paris
- light bulb
- ... light bulb does not fit the light socket you would like to use it with
- Gummi Bears by Thomas Rosenau Light Bulb Light Bulb by KMJ Little Boy ...
- Full size JPG preview Light bulb icon
- No ban on incandescent light bulbs StarTribune.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.