Scrabble word: LIBRARIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBRARIES exist?
Definitions of LIBRARIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a room where books are kept
- noun - a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
- noun - a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- noun - (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- noun - a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- noun - a place where literary materials are kept for reading and reference
There are 9 letters in LIBRARIES: A B E I I L R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRARIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBRARIES plus a wildcard: LIBRARIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBRARIES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBRARIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.