Scrabble word: LIBERALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBERALISM exist?
Definitions of LIBERALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a political orientation that favors social progress by reform and by changing laws rather than by revolution
- noun - an economic theory advocating free competition and a self-regulating market
- The state or quality of being liberal.
- A political theory founded on the natural goodness of human beings and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
- An economic theory in favor of laissez-faire, the free market, and the gold standard.
- A 19th-century Protestant movement that favored free intellectual inquiry, stressed the ethical and humanitarian content of Christianity, and de-emphasized dogmatic theology.
- A 19th-century Roman Catholic movement that favored political democracy and ecclesiastical reform but was theologically orthodox.
There are 10 letters in LIBERALISM: A B E I I L L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBERALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBERALISM plus a wildcard: LIBERALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBERALISM
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBERALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.