Scrabble word: LEWISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEWISES exist?
Definitions of LEWISES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935)
- noun - United States athlete who won gold medals at the Olympics for his skill in sprinting and jumping (born in 1961)
- noun - United States explorer and soldier who lead led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River (1774-1809)
- noun - United States labor leader who was president of the United Mine Workers of America from 1920 to 1960 and president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations from 1935 to 1940 (1880-1969)
- noun - United States novelist who satirized middle-class America in his novel Main Street (1885-1951)
- noun - English critic and novelist
- noun - a hoisting device
There are 7 letters in LEWISES: E E I L S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEWISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEWISES plus a wildcard: LEWISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEWISES
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEWISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.