Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVYING exist?
Definitions of LEVYING in dictionaries:
- verb - impose and collect
- verb - cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- v - to impose or collect by legal authority
There are 7 letters in LEVYING: E G I L N V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVYING plus a wildcard: LEVYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVYING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVYING
- CITY OF DUNCAN BYLAW NO A Bylaw for levying
- Financial Statement Form and Garnishment
- Hudson River Park Latest To Consider levying A BID Tax Gothamist
- Ohio Generic Municipal Tax Form
- EYE-SORES Howard The Incredible Sulk
- ondecember20italymadesomeprogresstowardlevyingataxonequity ...
- wallpaper cat tattoo by Mirek Fun File My Cat Tattoo
- Exclusive Breaking News Ryanairs dubious Fee practices ...
- Cyprus Central Bank chief Panicos Demetriades leaves a meeting with ...
- Big Bear as prisoner of war at Fort Carlton 1885
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.