Scrabble word: LEVERAGES
Is LEVERAGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEVERAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- noun - strategic advantage
- noun - investing with borrowed money as a way to amplify potential gains (at the risk of greater losses)
- verb - supplement with leverage
- verb - provide with leverage
- verb - to provide with a type of economic advantage
There are 9 letters in LEVERAGES: A E E E G L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVERAGES
Click to search all anagrams of LEVERAGES plus a wildcard: LEVERAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVERAGES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVERAGES
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.