Scrabble word: LEVERAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVERAGE exist?
Definitions of LEVERAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- noun - strategic advantage
- noun - investing with borrowed money as a way to amplify potential gains (at the risk of greater losses)
- verb - supplement with leverage
- verb - provide with leverage
- The action of a lever.
- The mechanical advantage of a lever.
- Positional advantage; power to act effectively: “started his... career with far more social leverage than his father had enjoyed” (Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- The use of credit or borrowed funds to improve one’s speculative capacity and increase the rate of return from an investment, as in buying securities on margin.
- To provide (a company) with leverage.
- To supplement (money, for example) with leverage.
- To affect as if by leverage: a lifestyle that was leveraged by business responsibilities.
- verb - to provide with a type of economic advantage
There are 8 letters in LEVERAGE: A E E E G L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVERAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVERAGE plus a wildcard: LEVERAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVERAGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVERAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.