Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEUKOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEUKOMA exist?
Definitions of LEUKOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - eye disease consisting of an opaque white spot on the cornea
- n - an opacity of the cornea
There are 7 letters in LEUKOMA: A E K L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEUKOMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEUKOMA plus a wildcard: LEUKOMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEUKOMA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEUKOMA
- leukoma adherent leukoma. EyeRounds.org Online Ophthalmic Atlas
- Smallpox - vascularized leukoma OD and adherent leukoma OS. EyeRounds ...
- adherent leukoma with aftercataract and with needling scar at limbus ...
- Central corneal leukoma. EyeRounds.org Online Ophthalmic Atlas
- adherent leukoma. EyeRounds.org Online Ophthalmic Atlas
- Dr. leukoma is the original Internet persona of Dr. Gemoules.
- central corneal leukoma
- adherent leukoma due to perforating corneal injury to only eye
- Atlas of Ophthalmology leukoma by Professor Chua Chung Nen
- leukoma - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia