Scrabble word: LETHARGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LETHARGY exist?
Definitions of LETHARGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)
- noun - weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy
- noun - inactivity
- A state of sluggishness, inactivity, and apathy.
- These nouns refer to a deficiency in mental and physical alertness and activity.
- noun - drowsiness; sluggishness
There are 8 letters in LETHARGY: A E G H L R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LETHARGY plus a wildcard: LETHARGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LETHARGY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LETHARGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.