Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENITIVE exist?
Definitions of LENITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - remedy that eases pain and discomfort
- adj - moderating pain or sorrow by making it easier to bear
- A lenitive medicine.
- n - a soothing medicine
There are 8 letters in LENITIVE: E E I I L N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENITIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENITIVE plus a wildcard: LENITIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENITIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENITIVE
- Skinhelper Skinhelper srl (Societ Unipersonale) Via Flaminia ...
- lenitive sh Cabello nutrido y protegido
- ... Scalp Spec. - . . lenitive
- Estetil 25 salviette detergenti struccanti
- Sugar Cane Dolci leggerezze - Part 4
- Mustela Salviette Detergenti lenitive - Parafarmacia Cravero - A un ...
- lenitive Gel
- 301 Fiale lenitive
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.