Scrabble word: LEADERSHIP
Is LEADERSHIP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEADERSHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of leading
- noun - the body of people who lead a group
- noun - the status of a leader
- noun - the ability to lead
- The position or office of a leader: ascended to the leadership of the party.
- Capacity or ability to lead: showed strong leadership during her first term in office.
- A group of leaders: met with the leadership of the nation’s top unions.
- Guidance; direction: The business prospered under the leadership of the new president.
There are 10 letters in LEADERSHIP: A D E E H I L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADERSHIP
Click to search all anagrams of LEADERSHIP plus a wildcard: LEADERSHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEADERSHIP
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEADERSHIP
Lookup in Wiki for LEADERSHIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.