Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAYOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAYOFF exist?
Definitions of LAYOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of laying off an employee or a work force
- Suspension or dismissal of employees, especially for lack of work.
- A period of temporary inactivity or rest.
- n - the suspension or dismissal of employees
There are 6 letters in LAYOFF: A F F L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAYOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAYOFF plus a wildcard: LAYOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAYOFF
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAYOFF
- ms word 2010 mail merge sample letter free letter resume samples Image ...
- Voluntary layoff Request Form - DOC - DOC
- 15 Funniest Cartoons and Web Comics About layoffs JobMob
- TERMINATION DUE TO POSITION ELIMINATION layoff SAMPLE LETTER SPECIAL ...
- ... To Become A Valuable Employee and Avoid layoff One Cent At A Time
- laid off cartoons laid off cartoon laid off picture laid off ...
- Sample layoff Letter for Unemployment Bureau - PDF
- Silicon Valley Tarot The layoff
- Whats with all the pirates on SH - Page 7
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.