Scrabble word: LANDSCAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDSCAPE exist?
Definitions of LANDSCAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- noun - painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- noun - a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- noun - an extensive mental viewpoint
- verb - embellish with plants
- verb - do landscape gardening
- An expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view: a desert landscape.
- A picture depicting an expanse of scenery.
- The branch of art dealing with the representation of natural scenery.
- The aspect of the land characteristic of a particular region: a bleak New England winter landscape.
- To adorn or improve (a section of ground) by contouring and by planting flowers, shrubs, or trees.
There are 9 letters in LANDSCAPE: A A C D E L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDSCAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDSCAPE plus a wildcard: LANDSCAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDSCAPE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANDSCAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.