Is LANDFILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LANDFILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a low area that has been filled in
- A method of solid waste disposal in which refuse is buried between layers of dirt so as to fill in or reclaim low-lying ground.
- A site used for or reclaimed by such disposal.
- To dispose of (waste material) in a landfill.
- To dispose of refuse or reclaim land by filling in low-lying ground.
- verb - to build up an area by burying refuse
There are 8 letters in LANDFILL: A D F I L L L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDFILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LANDFILL, to go: LANDFILL?
Rearrange the letters in LANDFILL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LANDFILL
6 letters out of LANDFILL
5 letters out of LANDFILL
4 letters out of LANDFILL
3 letters out of LANDFILL
2 letters out of LANDFILL
Contextual use of LANDFILL
What's nearby LANDFILL
Lookup in Wiki for LANDFILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LANDFILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LANDFILL"