Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LANDFILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDFILL exist?
Definitions of LANDFILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a low area that has been filled in
- A method of solid waste disposal in which refuse is buried between layers of dirt so as to fill in or reclaim low-lying ground.
- A site used for or reclaimed by such disposal.
- To dispose of (waste material) in a landfill.
- To dispose of refuse or reclaim land by filling in low-lying ground.
- verb - to build up an area by burying refuse
There are 8 letters in LANDFILL: A D F I L L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDFILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDFILL plus a wildcard: LANDFILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDFILL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANDFILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.