Scrabble word: LANDFILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDFILL exist?
Definitions of LANDFILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a low area that has been filled in
- A method of solid waste disposal in which refuse is buried between layers of dirt so as to fill in or reclaim low-lying ground.
- A site used for or reclaimed by such disposal.
- To dispose of (waste material) in a landfill.
- To dispose of refuse or reclaim land by filling in low-lying ground.
- verb - to build up an area by burying refuse