Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMELLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMELLATE exist?
Definitions of LAMELLATE in dictionaries:
- Having, composed of, or arranged in lamellae.
- Resembling a lamella.
There are 9 letters in LAMELLATE: A A E E L L L M T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMELLATE plus a wildcard: LAMELLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMELLATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMELLATE
- lamellate or clubbed antennae end in nested plates.
- lamellate feeler has at its tip a series of elongate flattened or ...
- not supposed please see united states federal all lamellate antennae
- Ary yes. Of eighth position. Neptune Thanks. )
- Define Lamellar
- Small beetle with lamellate antennae - Aphodius - BugGuide.Net
- Euselates tonkinensis
- Figure 3 Photomicrograph displaying areas of lamellate parakeratin ...
- unidade_001 o lugar fsico d o no mads the 001 unit nomads ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.