Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMELLAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMELLAE exist?
Definitions of LAMELLAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a thin plate, scale, or membrane [n -LAE or -LAS] : LAMELLAR
There are 8 letters in LAMELLAE: A A E E L L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMELLAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMELLAE plus a wildcard: LAMELLAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMELLAE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMELLAE
- DHSA&P 2011 February
- interstitial lamellae
- gross anatomy
- 12m long TEM lamellae (left) thinned down to 100nm in AUTO TEM mode ...
- CHAPTER 8- CELL THE UNIT OF LIFE
- The gills are visible as the fish attempts to breathe you do get used
- Interstitial lamellae And Circumferential lamellae
- The lamellae are made of laminated safety glass and are arranged in ...
- lamellae in compact bone - Stock Image P1050064 - Science Photo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.