Scrabble word: LAMBSKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMBSKIN exist?
Definitions of LAMBSKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the skin of a lamb with the wool still on
- noun - skin of a sheep or goat prepared for writing on
- The hide of a lamb, especially when dressed without removing the fleece, as for a garment.
- Leather made from the dressed hide of a lamb.
- Parchment made from such hide.
- noun - the skin of a lamb
There are 8 letters in LAMBSKIN: A B I K L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMBSKIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMBSKIN plus a wildcard: LAMBSKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMBSKIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMBSKIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.